Computer linguistics

I've had an idea regarding computer linguistics. Since I have no clue about the current state of this science, I've borrowed a textbook on computer linguistics from our university library (680 pages). It seems like nothing similar to what I have in mind is described in there. I wonder if it's just missing in the book or if my idea is perhaps a real innovation (which I doubt, but...). I've got to find some expert at this subject in order to get more information. It would be a nice dissertation project. However, it's not so important for me as for me, exams currently have priority, and in computer science I first have to work on my Bachelor project (which will be about another, equally interesting topic).

Ah, LJ has just modified its mood box. Nice, so now I'm able to simply enter a word instead of having to select it from the combobox all the time.

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

The Demoscene

Digital Art Natives

Autobiographical Sketch