Diskussion Nr. 328

Some people have already received the first issue of "Diskussion" which was edited by me. I had already finished the magazine in the first October week, but as the magazine was so large this time, it took the printing company quite long... (I shall visit them one day, it would be interesting to see what equipment they have; I guess it's a rather small one. But it offers Mensa Austria good conditions, and that's what counts.) The print-run is less than half the number of people who regularly download an issue of Hugi... so it's a nice mag, a nice additional platform to publish articles in, but Hugi is still far more effective in reaching a fair number of people.

*eyes burning, gotta shut off my computer*

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

The Demoscene

Digital Art Natives

Autobiographical Sketch